- Tires and Wheels: American Racing Teflon Graphite on Geolanders
- Suspension: 1″ Old man Emu springs w/ 1.5 LROR shackles
- Drive-train: All the goods from LROR!
- Performance mods: Under Construction!
- Other accessories: Leather wrapped factory wheel, heated seats, a great deal of attention to ride and sound quality, blue tooth, sub, rigid LED lighting, bumpers, wench, safari rack, and just about every restoration product LROR offers.
- Does everything work the way you want? So far this little machine is one of the funnest projects I have ever done. Easy to build with a source like LROR. Much cheaper and more diverse than any side by side on the market. Perfect hunting machine.
- Anything you would change? The amount of time I spent preserving the factory 86 paint, and hand cutting/laying each graphite decal. Yes…. That is all vinyl!
- Anything to add? Working over the driveline, installing transfer case gears and reworking the axles and shafts. Window tint and a healthy dose of AC and she will be ready for the trails, hunting, the beach, or daily driving.
- Toughest trail or obstacle? Toughest obstacle so far has been finding the perfect wheels! Well worth the wait wouldn’t you say?
March 19, 2015