- Tire / Wheels: 32×11.50 x 15 on 15 inch Rock Crawler Rims.
- Suspension: Home made 6 inch SPOA lift, Low Range over the top crossover steering, dual steering dampers.
- Drive Train: LROR 6.5:1 Transfer Case and LROR front knuckle rebuild kit.
- Performance Mods: 1.6 motor swap (1995 tracker rebuilt motor), Doug Thorley Header with custom 2 inch exhaust, custom air filter and plumbing with K/N cone filter, high capacity remote mount fuel pump, larger capacity radiator, heavy duty dual friction clutch.
- Other Accessories: LROR wiper bracket, custom install aircraft landing lights (Turns night to day on the trail), 2 inch receivers front and back, custom snow plow, under hood ammo can storage box, Suzuki Sidekick seats.
- Does everything work the way I want? Yes, it is a great daily driver and work vehicle on our farm. Does everything from grooming snow trails, dozing gravel, and skidding timber from the woods. Always puts a smile on everyone’s face.
- Anything I could change? Front and back air lockers, roof rack and we would love to have a swing away tire carrier on a new rear bumper. A rag joint eliminator and power steering. A “Jeep Rescue Vehicle Badge” would be great.
- Toughest Trail/ Obstacle? Woods and the stinky swamp on our farm. Feet of Winter Snow.
Owner: Joe Schmidt and His Son Johnny
March 24, 2015